cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

Help with sending email/report to specific users

I'm somewhat of a veteran to QV, but relatively new to nPrinting.  I've used a lot of guides found online including this one link, but just cannot seem to connect the dots to understand how it works.

I have a QV app with 50 or so employees, their email address, and performance.  I need each one to get a weekly email that highlights their performance only - which is very important.  I can't figure out how to get nPrinting to use the (already imported) email addresses to make a selection in QV causing only that employees data to come back over to the nPrinting report.

I already have these created in nPrinting:

1. Connection

2. HTML Report

3. All Recipients

From what I've gathered, I need to create a Filter to attach to a Task.  How should the Filter be set up to instruct the task to select each employee?  Can it be done in a batch or does a filter have to be created for each employee?  Does a task have to be set up for each employee?  I feel like I'm missing something simple (hope so, anyway).

Thanks in advance for any/all help.

10 Replies
Not applicable

Users have to be added to NPrinting if you want to send them reports.

Filters can be based on NPrinting filters (as in the examples above), or you can leverage section access if you have it applied in Qlik AND insert the domain/userID into the NPrinting users.