Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_rohitgharat
Creator
Creator

How to check the HTML code of Qliksense Tables in Nprinting?

Hi Everyone,

I have created a table in Qliksense application and i am pulling that table into Nprinting.

I want to check the HTML code of that table in Nprinting designer.

Can i check that code?

If Yes, Please provide the steps to check.

Thanks,

Rohit Gharat

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, 

1 - choose the version of NPrinting you are using. Labels here are for the reason - which is to identify version you are using as functionalities between NPrinting versions changed significantly in time and answers may depend on version in question.

2 - Looks like you have never worked on NPrinting. NPrinting is enterprise class tool and people using it need training. I suggest you go through all tutorials on About Qlik NPrinting ‒ Qlik NPrinting You may need to study whole introduction and designing report section to understand how NPrinting works.
3. -now lets analyze your question

• I have created a table in Qliksense application and i am pulling that table into Nprinting.
    • what nprinting template are you using (Entity, Word, PPT, Excel, PixelPerfect or HTML)
    • what entity are you putting that table into
      • Level
      • Page 
      • or Table?
  • I want to check the HTML code of that table in Nprinting designer.
    • this is unclear - I can only assume you are using HTML template and you are trying to see formatting of the table. I dont know what the reason for it would be since you can switch of "Keep source format" and apply your own. If you want to keep it on you can just create/generate report and inspect generated html code. 
  • Can i check that code?
    • like i said above - not sure what code you are talking about - so hard to say

If I missed the mark and you are asking about different things, then please spend time writing and describing your question providing screenshots and details for us to be able to replicate your steps and understand your requirements.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I agree with @Lech_Miszkiewicz  so please edit your post by keeping only the label of the correct version. When posting a new question, please, also invest the time needed to let us to understand the question and your scenario from the first message. This will speed-up the solution. For example add all the details about the template and some screenshots of it.

If you are editing an HTML template you see the code in the Qlik NPrinting Designer and edit it directly as explained in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/HTMLReports/IntroHTML.htm

You can run a preview in HTML format also of other types of reports and open the generated HTML file with your preferred text editor. In this case you cannot customize the code as you can do by creating an HTML template. So, if your goal is to have an output in HTML I suggest you to start from a template in the same format.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.