Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to color the graph by dimension when there are 2 dimensions and one measure in the bar chart

Hi Experts,

I am new to qliksense. I have a bar graph where there are 2 dimensions Year and Team and one measure Count of Injuries. Now i want the bar graph should color by the other dimension Time (Loss and NonLoss)

When i color by Time its showing me only one Color. I.e its all grey. I want to show the Count of Injuries in Bar graph which should have two sections one for Loss and the other one for Nonloss and it should show me according to Year and team which are present in X axis.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Lakshman

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This is the Qlik NPrinting community. To increase the provability to get an answer I'll suggest you to post this question in the Qlik Sense community.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.