cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amweiner
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

How to delete reports from NewsStand?

We have been testing reports and report distributions, and as a result, have many test reports that are listed in the NewsStand. We would like to remove the test reports. I don't see any options for maintaining the NewsStand. Is there a way this can be done from the backend? I am using NPrinting 17.4.

22 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The only supported way is the one via NewsStand where each user have to login into the NewsStand and delete its reports. At the moment (November 2020) there is not an administrator feature to delete all users published reports.

As alternative I suggest you to open a support ticket but don't delete the folder because each published report has also a repository record.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Fran_by
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thank.

I removed NewsStand Destinations mark for all Publish Task, and deleted not enabled old tasks.

After a day, Nprinting cleaned "C:\ProgramData\NPrinting\apps"  himself .

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Good, thanks for the feedback.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.