Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayabedin
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to include Filter value in NPrinting Report.

Hi All,

I have a QV generalized report that includes a wide range of information. I am using Filter to generate specific report on user need. Is there a way to include this Filter value in the NPrinting report?

This will help to indicate the scope of the hard copy report. Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Jay.

12 Replies
chaper
Creator III
Creator III

@Ruggero_Piccoli  I tried same with excel report. I am getting as 'Field= 8 out of 15' instead of 'Field=1;2;3 :4:5:6:7:8' ? I am using Nprinting 16.4. Tried as formula and also variable.No luck .Is there any limit on how many  values it can dispaly from current selections of a field?

Thanks,

Chai

chaper
Creator III
Creator III

By default getcurrentselections() will show 6 values above 6 it  instead of values it will show as 7 of total records of that field.Solution as suggested in below link to add 4th aparameter which refers to the maximum number of field values to be individually listed. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Show-Current-Selections-of-multiple-values-...

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Refer to the GetCurrentSelections() documentation at https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/ChartFunctions/Fiel.... You can change this behaviour by adding the max_values option.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.