cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xmenratba
Contributor
Contributor

Images issues after february update in nprinting word report

After updating to QLIK NPrinting february version, i can not use any image in my report.

I think it is a problem of connexion because when i change the connexion of the object the report work fine. 

image erreur.PNG

There is any solution for this problem please ? 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Can you explain what you mean by 'if I change the connection...'

Can you show images of what you mean?

Please note that if you delete an NP connection to a report, the report will become orphaned. If you then recreate the connection with the same name, the report doesn't automatically re-associate to the new connection.  

If connections were in fact deleted at any point, you would need to export the report and re-import it with the new connection as per the following:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2018/Content/AdministeringQVNprinting/Import-export-repor...

Otherwise, it might be best if you start a support case with the Qlik support desk or your Qlik Support partner if using the link to solve the issue does not work for you.

Hope this helps...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @xmenratba 

Did your organization update only the NPrinting designer or both the NPrinting designer and server? 

It is important that both the NP designer and server are upgraded.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000050323

Also if you upgraded to the February initial release of NPrinting, you might be encountering a problem with TLS. The image doesn't show this but the log files may.

I would suggest upgrading both NP server and designer to the June 2019 release to leverage the most recent performance enhancements, bug fixes and newest features like advanced filtering.

If the issue persists following the upgrade, then we would suggest submitting a support request.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
xmenratba
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your answer, 

Yes NPrinting and server are both upgraded to  February 2019 SR1 Version : 19.0.4.0

When i change the connection just for the image it's work fine, but with the connection that i created before update it doesn't work

What shold i do in this case ?  i can not change connexion fo my object because i have a lot of reports. 

Frank_S
Support
Support

Can you explain what you mean by 'if I change the connection...'

Can you show images of what you mean?

Please note that if you delete an NP connection to a report, the report will become orphaned. If you then recreate the connection with the same name, the report doesn't automatically re-associate to the new connection.  

If connections were in fact deleted at any point, you would need to export the report and re-import it with the new connection as per the following:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2018/Content/AdministeringQVNprinting/Import-export-repor...

Otherwise, it might be best if you start a support case with the Qlik support desk or your Qlik Support partner if using the link to solve the issue does not work for you.

Hope this helps...

xmenratba
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thank you very much, It's working. i created a new connection and i imported the report.
You helped me to solve the problem without starting a support case with Qlik, many thanks.

Cordially,