cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asad
Contributor
Contributor

Import User and filters

Hello, I have previously imported filters from Excel to NPrinting for users in an app. Later, I created another app and again used some of the users from the first app. I am now importing new filters for these users from a separate Excel file. However, when importing, the old filters previously imported for the users still remain. I need to import filters separately in different Excel files; I can't do it in the same Excel file.

#Qlik NPrinting  ,Qlik Sense Business  

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi. NPritning 17.0 is not supported. Qlik Sense Business is also not supported with NPrinting.

Please upgrade your setup to supported configuration and try again.

If you are running different setup then make sure you provide requried information when creating community post so we wont waste time guessing. thanks

Lastly: for currently supported version of NPrinting these are the rules which apply for import files: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Import-Use...

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I agree with @Lech_Miszkiewicz : start by reading the linked documentation. Plus note that users are per installation, the App doesn't matter, instead filters are by app and you can have two filters with the same name on two different apps:

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1721737210290.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.