Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joao_Catarino
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Master Items in NPrinting

Hey everyone,

I'm having a small issue while creating an Excel report in NPrinting. One of the tables I want to import (as a Table Object) from my application is stored as a Master Item. When I search for the objects to add, no Master Items are available in the list of objects. Is this a limitation of NPrinting? Or is it another problem, like a permission issue?

Any feedback would be greatly apreciated!

Thank you,
João Catarino

Labels (2)
2 Replies
ganapati_h
Partner Ambassador Alumni
Partner Ambassador Alumni

Any chart you want to use in Nprinting, the chart has to be present in sheet. If you master item has been used you shouldnt face any problem.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

As general rule in Qlik NPrinting, if you don't see an item after doing a right click on a template treeview node it means that the type of the item you are searching is not supported in that node. For example a list box can be added in the Images node but not in the Tables node.

So use the master item to create a straight table, refresh the connection cache and add the table.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.