Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomHollandKB
Contributor II
Contributor II

N-Printing Vizlib table to Excel with table formatting

Hi Qlik community!

I've got a table where i've set up an N-Printing job to export a table to excel.

The table is a Vizlib pivot table, with a few background & text formatting conditions.

When exporting to excel using n-printing, these formatting conditions aren't kept in the exported table.

Does anyone have any experience with combining n-printing with vizlib pivot tables?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi, 

Vizlib is a third-party extension. We do not release a list of certified extensions but only the features that they need to have to work with Qlik NPrinting. You can see them here https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/MultiDocument/Using-Sense-third-part...

You can try to export it as an image.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
TomHollandKB
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Thanks for your response, the link has very helpful information.

Unfortunately I need the export in Excel format, an image is not suitable.

I think I will need to use the conditional formatting within the n-printing setup to format as required

Thanks

Tom

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Sorry, I forgot to mention. Yes, you can re-create the pivot table as a native Excel pivot and use Excel formatting features.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.