Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NP Queue Object- History Shared between users and other QVWs

Hello,

I have testing Nprinting and I have noticed something while using the on demand service.

I have a QVW with section access with 4 users.

I used User1 to export a report and then I logged off. I returned to the same QVW from the access point but now using User2 and I could still see the queue history made from User1 and I could download its report because they were complete on the queue.

That means if I use this service with clients they will be able to see each others reports... unless they clear the queue history.

NP supposedly exports the right data to the right user. I am doing something wrong? Is there way for each user see their own history without having to clear it?

Is anyone using NP for clients right now with the scenario described above (Different users using the same QVW)?

Thank you for your help!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am not experiencing it with the same QVW, but it does seem possible that if you use the same Internet Browser that it will retain the same report queue on your local machine even with a new access point login.   Is this your scenario or are you finding that past queued reports are available on multiple computers with different users.

I just tried creating an on-demand report on my computer and then went to another computer with a different login and the report did not appear in that queue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am not experiencing it with the same QVW, but it does seem possible that if you use the same Internet Browser that it will retain the same report queue on your local machine even with a new access point login.   Is this your scenario or are you finding that past queued reports are available on multiple computers with different users.

I just tried creating an on-demand report on my computer and then went to another computer with a different login and the report did not appear in that queue.

dgreenberg
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I agree with Mike that's how it works for me. 

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your responses!