cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Labiqa
Contributor II
Contributor II

NP19 Importing Filters with Overridden Values

Hi I am using NPrinting19 to create reports and have been importing filters using the import template on the site. 

However, if I have a filter with a field with no selections, the import doesn't work for that field. I wasn't able to find how to override values when using the filter import. 

For example, for the below filter we need the following filter settings but when I write it as below in the template file and import, the value with overridden values does not show.

These are the values with their selected criteria:

• %Data_Level = 2
  • _DisplayOnly = override values
  • _OQRIncentive = override values

The way I have it written in the template:

• Under "values" column = [_DisplayOnly], [_OQRIncentive]
  • Under "numeric values column" = %Data_Level={"2"}

I know I have it written incorrectly under the values column but I'm not sure what the correct way to write it is

Thank you!

Labels (2)
13 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @pthai 

This is version specific thing - you have not specified what version you are using and if it is not working for you maybe you are using too old version which did not have that functionality?

Help page provides information based on the version you choose there so once you pick the version you are using you would see if that feature is supported or not.

There is no rocket science there - this feature was introduced some time ago and if you want to use it you need to be on version which supports it. If you are on the version which help site says it supports it and it is still not working for you then open Qlik support ticket.

cheers

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1695016706713.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
pthai
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Lech,

Im using this version.

Qlik NPrinting June 2020 SR1

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Written black on white - this feature is not there on that version - simple as that: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2020/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Import-Users-F...

1. upgrade to supported version

2. and upgrade will enable this feature.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
pthai
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thank a lot!

I got it.