cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dilara_askarova
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPRINTING 16.5 not paging properly when reports ran on demand

I have NPRINTING reports that page through top N members to generate report for each member.

For some reason when I run this report on demand it always skips the first member.

When I run this report from the local computer, it does the same thing, just skips the first member, I was able to find a work around.

I simply open source EZView document, save it, close it. And run report one more time, and then report generates pages for all of the members.

Any ideas on why is this happening?

How saving an EZView document with absolutely no changes to it, fixes paging functionality?

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

many things may happen - you may have triggers in this document, you may have section access, you may have some other things which will exclude particular record from paging.

without example and more thorough investigation it is hard to say

btw. EZView - is this your QlikVIew document name? 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
dilara_askarova
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your response. There are no triggers or section access, it always skips the first record, not matter what selections are made. If there are only one member to page through I get no results in the Nprinting report.