Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmanuel_DORR
Partner - Contributor III

NPrinting - ERROR: Cannot resolve content for node CYCLE

Hello,

I have got an issue on Qlik NPrinting (May 2023 SR1) on an excel report. This report uses cycle on a specific field, and a filter. My field associated with the filter is compatible with my cycle.

Cycle on "IndusDash.Fournisseur attribué"

Emmanuel_DORR_1-1706514757500.png

Filter on "FOURNISSEUR NPG"

Emmanuel_DORR_0-1706514699383.png

Randomly, i have an issue duriong the execution of my task on this report :

ERROR: Cannot resolve content for node CYCLE_F\IndusDash.Fournisseur attribué_0
(object: F\IndusDash.Fournisseur attribué) due to invalid selections:
Filters: [Fields: [Name: F\IndusDash.Fournisseur attribué, ConnectionId: 66595e46-f8a9-4001-9bde-5e974a8573ed,
Values: [String:FTECH AT], Override: False, Void: False, SelectExcluded: False, Name: F\FournisseurForNPG, ConnectionId:
66595e46-f8a9-4001-9bde-5e974a8573ed, Values: [Numeric:1], Override: True, Void: False, SelectExcluded: False],
Variables: [], Void: False], Bookmark: , Void: False

To be more precise, I have others reports in this task. When I build a task with only the report on which I have this issue, the execution works fine. I can't find an explanation for this. Do you have an idea?

Thanks a lot,

Emmanuel

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Emmanuel_DORR
Author

I had already checked that the selections were valid in the Qlik Sense application. The problem solved itself by restarting the NPrinting services.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The error message says: Invalid selection.

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1706525992187.png

Try to apply the same selections in the error message to the source Qlik Sense app to be sure the resulting dataset is not empty.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Emmanuel_DORR
Author

I had already checked that the selections were valid in the Qlik Sense application. The problem solved itself by restarting the NPrinting services.