Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulaMc
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

NPrinting Engine Erorrs

Good Afternoon,

I am experiencing port Issues in NPrinting.  I have Qliksense Feb 2022 and NPrinting May 2022, however I am seeing repeated fails on the NPrinting ports when I am trying to run PDF Documents. 

The error message I am getting is as follows:

PaulaMc_0-1658313658665.png

From Further investigation, I think this is linked to the Ports and I have logged below the success/ Failure of the ports. 

PaulaMc_5-1658313837827.png

PaulaMc_2-1658313706601.png

PaulaMc_3-1658313714403.png

Can you please advise how i resolve the issue with the ports. 

Many Thanks

Paula McInnes

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

It seems to me that the ports are not your issue given that you appear to have made successful NPrinting Connections but are having GRPC and CEF issues rather. To ensure that NP is working normally, just create a simple report with only table data and attempt to export it via publish task. If it works then the problem is with image rendering exclusivly.

In any case the errors you've provided indicates that you have 'images' in your NPrinting reports and that is where you should look next. 

So solve many GRPC and CEF errors you need to ensure you follow the steps in this help page below.

If that doesn't solve the issue, then it is possible that you may be missing required ciphers on your NP and QS servers

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

It seems to me that the ports are not your issue given that you appear to have made successful NPrinting Connections but are having GRPC and CEF issues rather. To ensure that NP is working normally, just create a simple report with only table data and attempt to export it via publish task. If it works then the problem is with image rendering exclusivly.

In any case the errors you've provided indicates that you have 'images' in your NPrinting reports and that is where you should look next. 

So solve many GRPC and CEF errors you need to ensure you follow the steps in this help page below.

If that doesn't solve the issue, then it is possible that you may be missing required ciphers on your NP and QS servers

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!