Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgluzman
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting Export OnDemand

Hello

I have NPriting and Qlik Sense OnPremise version Avril 2024

I can create onDemand report from my Qlik sense app. Excel file successfully created, link to export and delete appeared but these 2 buttons are inactive

rgluzman_0-1719428973029.png

My account has admin rights in Sense and NPrinting

Could you help me please ?

Regards

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, When you say they are "inactive" you mean you try to click on them and nothing happens?

If thats the case it is likely your company settings on what your browser can or cannot do. You may need to inspect it using your web browser developer tools. By the way: are you using supported web browser for this? https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/np-support... 

There are no settings in Qlik NPrinting or Qlik Sense to control behaviour of those buttons individually. If you were able to create OnDemand report and run it then you should be able to delete it or download it. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @rgluzman 

There is no April/Avril 2024 NPrinting nor Qlik Sense - which version are we talking about then?

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Check if your browser is blocking pop-up windows or downloads. Press F-12 and check if you have specific errors. Try with another browser on the same computer or with a different computer.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
rgluzman
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

You right, that's February 2024 patch 4 Qlik Sense version and February 2024 SR1 Qlik NPrinting version 

rgluzman
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Ruggero,

There's no popup or download blocker and no erros at all into the Dev console

I have same issue with Chrome, Edge and Firefox and different computers

I tried with default ondemand extension installed (qlik-on-demand-reporting) and I have this issue

I also tried with old Qlik Branch  onDemand extesion and it works fine with this old one..I don't know why

Really strange...