Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinodmehar22
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting : Not able to add/Insert table to Levels in pixelperfect report.

Hi,

following link  How to Create a Simple PixelPerfect Report

I am using Nprinting 20, few tables are Not able to add/Insert table to Levels in pixelperfect report and i can add them in table. if i create table by adding object to table i am getting only one record.  

Why is it happening like this? i am missing any thing?

also found this link. Please help me out

link 

Regards

vinod,

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @vinodmehar22

Can you describe exactly what is not working? Please share descriptive snapshots.

Do you not see any charts or dimensions  when opening levels in the template editor. 
Do your chart contain a lot of calculated dimensions? These are not supported with NPrinting reporting, 

I will attach a QVF you can test with. This QVF will certainly allow you to create levels as outlined in our documentation. From there you can check your data model against this.

You can also follow this step by step video as well

In the attached QVF you will find the Top Sales Chart and the category names chart.
Add category names chart first as a level then add Top Sales as a sublevel. See image below:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I will just say that those tables which you cannot see are in unsupported configurations meaning:

• may have calculated dimension
    • "=" sign in front of field name means it is also calculated dimension
  • may have hide/"show column if" condition
    • even if condition is always on this is also not acceptable
  • you may be using 3rd party extension table (Vizlib, other)
  • you may be using pivot table

you may want to study this and follow the links mentioned in this topics: 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-objects-supp...

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/MultiDocument/Using-Sense-third-part...

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.