Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting On demand with multi connection

Hi,

My NP  (April 2018) on demand report is created from two connections , when i press  On Demand button on qlik accesspoint it errors, if i remove object from second application it creates my report, hence my question: Is it possible to have one  On demand report  build from more than one qlik application?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I checked with a developer and not, On-Demand is not supported with reports from multiple connections. 

I also asked to add this information in the official help site.

I don't know if and when the support for multidoc reports will be added to On-Demand.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There are not limitation in the number of connections in reports runned via On-Demand. I think the problem is another. Check the error message and the Qlik NPrinting logs.

Check that the second object is still present in the original document.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Preview of template looks fine, all objects exist in both documents. Bot applications are on access point. I think On Demand button doesn't generate report if it is created from two different apps on accesspoint.

Did it ever work for anyone?

Thanks Natalija

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I checked with a developer and not, On-Demand is not supported with reports from multiple connections. 

I also asked to add this information in the official help site.

I don't know if and when the support for multidoc reports will be added to On-Demand.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero