Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benoitgochel
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting : Use field value as html tag style property

Hello everyone, 

I am building an HMTL NPrinting report with a single table in it. 

My table contains many rows which forces me to use an html coded one. This table is a list of orders with a color code related to a status. This color code is a text field containing an RGB value. 

Like this : 

benoitgochel_0-1600676141970.png

And I would like to transform the background color or the color code column with it's one value. 

So far I've tried this but it doesn't work 

benoitgochel_1-1600676210801.png

(The keep source format flag is uncheked) 

What can I do? 

Thank you in advance. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

This was already covered on community with the working solution - please search community before creating duplicated posts.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Nprinting-HTML-How-change-background-color-...

Uncheck "HTML Encode" in properties for this to work

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

This was already covered on community with the working solution - please search community before creating duplicated posts.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Nprinting-HTML-How-change-background-color-...

Uncheck "HTML Encode" in properties for this to work

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.