Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting and IP6

Hi,

I have a problem with certificate. When I want to start to the web interface, I will get a message that the certificate is not support. The server is running on IP6. Does NPrinting support IP6? Is this an IP6 issue?
Regards,
Wouter

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please add some details about the error you have, some screenshots etc. What certificate are you referring to? If the web browser is giving the error, have you tried to configure it to accept the certificate?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I start the Nprinting webconsole via the shortcut. IE start with https://servername:4993/

I see:

woutermak_0-1661929857540.png

When I choose for continue to this website I will see:

woutermak_1-1661929909701.png

Normally I will see the Hub when I choose for continue to this website.

The only thing is that this server is a IP6 server (Windows 2016)

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This issue is not related to IPv6, it is an issue with the SSL certificates: you have to install one signed by a Certification Authority as explained in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Installing-ssl-... or click on "Continue on this website" if you are using a self-signed certificate. 

The second error could be due to the Qlik NPrinting Web Engine Service not working or to the wrong URL.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.