Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting report sending by email is lating...

Hello experts,

I need a little help.

I organised reports that I am sending by email to users, and many times it is working okay....But yesterday and today one report is lating...It is scheduled at 7:50...

Yesterday came to users at 11:00.

Today still didn't come.

How can I check what is happening?

Thanks,

Jasmina

12 Replies
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hmm I cannot find how to make connection with your account. 

I am very confused about NPrinting. I didn't pass any education, neaither about Qlik, so I am learning by reading on internet. On the other side, i have requests for some app and reports, so I must find solution.

Now is important that application and reports are working. But most of time I am faced with difficulties, because I don't know how will Qlik or NPrinting behave in different situations.

I hope you understand me.

Now I am worried because I cannot control delivery of report. It was working normally about one month. But now is lating to much.

I will try to give you more information.

1. I made extract that I am using for making model. This extract is in one server.

2. In other server (because on other server is installed NPrinting) I made model (370 million rows in model).

3. Here I created application (yes, I can delete some tables that I don't use).

I have there 18 tables that I am using in NPrinting template. All tables have many calculated columns. Calculated columns have filters (DATE, other filters). They are usually sum of some values, in these 370 million rows.0

4. Then in NPrinting, I must made template that other collegues asked me for it. So I am taking this ready tables from QS application, and I made report. So this report is big.

Jasmina

jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Look this:

task_execution.png

Why it is waiting too much for next action?

Cheers,

Jasmina

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is something within the Qlik App and NPrinitng report what is causing it. Investigating it would be much easier via RDP or Webex.

I do not think community will be able to help here.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.