Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EGDR
Contributor II
Contributor II

Not Able to Fit image in PPT report on N-printing

Hi Experts,

Please help me on below Query.

I need to show report as like below template with perfect pixels.

I am taking two table objects and two bar chart objects as a images in PPT template on N-printing, and provided data display Hight and width as per Source Pixels and tried Fit inside, stretch, both not working, one table object fitted perfect and for one table object not working, remaining bar charts working fine given data display Hight 600 and width 800 and tried this pixels table objects as well but not working.

Using currently 

Qlik NPrinting May 2022 SR3

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you using a connection to QlikView or Qlik Sense?

About image sizes refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimension-M...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, before using any options make sure you study what they do - the settings you used are for object rendering resolution (not the size of the output in your template). As always link to help site: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimension-M...

Size of actual object can be configured in image properties in powerpoint features (not nprintng settings) and can be used together with nprinting image fitting options (Stretch, fit inside etc)

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

@EGDR 

I suggest that you consider below as an option (and address the limitations mentioned if needed): https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/QlikViewEntityReports/Embed-QV-Sheet...

• check and ensure that your Qlik Sense sheet is not using a custom size or 'extended' sheet properties as this is not supported.
  • create a sheet (without extending or customizing) and place the objects you need on the report on that sheet
  • use this sheet in your PxP report

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!