Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmatarini2015
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprint Preview is not showing the Image. Only the title is being displayed

Hi Experts,

I have a weird issue in Nprint. I have done many Nprint reports in the existing environment, but the current report is not behaving as expected.  I have a summary report which is a table in qlik sense. This summary report is getting displayed in the preview as an image. But when I am adding the images of charts of each kpi mentioned in the summary report separately, only the titles are getting displayed not the charts(bar charts).

I am not sure if the above description is making any sense. 

Please help if any one has come across such issue. As I have done all my works to complete the assigned task but stuck at this place.

Thanks & Regards,

SKD

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi - this is not enough information:

1. Labels in your post - please use them accordingly - you should pick the exact version of NPrinting when creating post so we can refer to functionalities this version has. So, what is the exact version of NPrinting Server,Engine and Designer you are using? Are the versions the same?

2. Qlik Sense version - what is the exact Qlik Sense version you are using?

3. What is the object you are trying to use?

• is it build in KPI/Chart - what type (Bar, Combo etc..), Is it extension object maybe?
  • what is the measure you need to see in it?
  • does measure require any selections to show KPI?
  • does expression used in KPI resolve when used as NPrinting formula in template?

4. Is your Qlik Sense document supported?

• that is - Qlik Sense version equal or older than NPrinting
  • no triggers (sheet triggers, default bookmarks etc..)
  • no always one selected value?
  • does metadata connection verification return all "green ticks"?

5. NPrinting:

• Do you use connection used in this report for some other reports
  • Do you have any filters associated with this connection
  • Do you have any user filters which may cause issue?

Answering the above question would be a good starting point to investigate what is wrong.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.