Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesh19
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting 16.4.0.0 (SR4) Scheduler Issue

Hi All,

Nprinting scheduler doesn't seems to work fine. It's continuously remaining on the same state. Because of one job staying in there for long time, the other jobs aren't getting scheduled.

Logs:

ervice11/1/20188:35:48 AMMessageQlikView NPrinting file loaded: F:\Qlikview_Development\Nprinting\01NprintingFiles\Test.nsq
Service11/1/20188:35:48 AMMessageOn Demand thread loaded
Service11/1/20188:35:48 AMMessage25 schedules loaded
Service11/1/20188:35:48 AMMessageScheduler started
Service11/1/20188:40:00 AMMessageService: event started
Service11/1/20188:40:00 AMMessageRun Schedule: schedule
Service11/1/20188:40:00 AMMessageRun Job: job
Service11/1/20188:40:00 AMMessageRun Task: Test

It's continuously being in the same state for long time.

How can overcome this.

Please do the needful.

Thanking in Advance.

Regards,

Jesh

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I would suggest to review what is this job doing, if it is run easily, how much time does it take, how much preasure does it put on resources, what connection you are using (qvp or local) etc...

I suspect, that there is some issue with your report and therefore scheduler stays there for such long time.

with information provided i cannot give you more detailed answer.

btw.. i would also upgrade to 16.8 before doing anything else since there were many bug fixes in newer versions

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Jesh19
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Lech,

If I run the report manually, it doesn't take more than 10-15 seconds. My connection is also Local.

Yesterday, i have restarted the service and everything ran fine. This issue started all of a sudden and not generating my reports.

Anyways, we'll try to upgrade our version to 16.8

Thanks.

Jesh