Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steeramp
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Nprinting 20.19.5.0 email attachments in order ?

Hi to all,

I have some attachments (more of 20) in my nprinting email report example  BERN.JPEG ,  ZURICH.JPG , GENEVE.JPG , LUGANO.JPG

How do I attach them in order (A-Z)?

Even if I select the reports in order, they are arranged randomly.

Thanks 

Steeven

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There is not a way to control the sort order. Instead of adding them as single images I suggest you to develop a template with a sorted level by city and insert them on it. Or something similar, it depends on the starting QlikView document.

You could also search if your email client has a feature to display attachments in a specified order.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
steeramp
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks but the name of the City It's only an example for explaining my issue

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Yes, I understood that it is an example. In any case there is not an attachments sorting option in Qlik NPrinting. So you have to find a workaround like to create a single template with ordered levels.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.