Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amine_Total
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting Cannot publish to Sense Hub "The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden."

Hello experts,

I am getting this error in nprinting task after the upgrade to May-22 version (both nprinting and qlik sense) ,

I am able to create reports from Qlik nprinting and they are generated without any issues and are appearing in the Newstand.
However, i am not able to publish to the Qlik Sense HUB.
Below is the error i see in the nprinting_scheduler.log

Cannot publish to Sense Hub. ERROR: One or more errors have occurred. ---> The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

I have the 'Destination' menu with the central node address filled. And I also have all my users with domain\login format

the following are the appropriate logs files.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance

Samiha-Wada

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Amine_Total 

Check the following:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Hub-destina...

• You can distribute Qlik NPrinting reports to the Qlik Sense hub for Windows domain users who have been configured in both Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense.
  • Reports are private and can only be viewed by the intended user.
  • You can have one Qlik Sense hub destination for a Qlik NPrinting deployment.

So if  you are connecting to more then one Qlik Sense hub from NPrinting, only one of them will work.

If you are only connecting to a single Qlik Sense hub, the try removing the 2nd hub destination from the NP web console>Destinations. Only One QS hub destination should be defined.

Two more things,

• Suggest that you double check that your NPrinting service domain user account is in the same domain as the Qlik Sense and NPrinting server and that the account has not become 'disabled' in the Qlik Sense QMC>Users.
  • Check that the NP service domain user account is a member of the NP administrators role on the NP server.

If the account has been changed with the upgrade, then these points will need to be addressed.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Amine_Total
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Dear expert,

Thank you for the  useful information!

All the above points have been checked. Any other clues in traces ?  or Could we schedule a Zoom session  for a near troubleshooting apporch.

Best regards,

Samiha Wada.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello,

Perhaps it is best if you start a support case to assist you further with this issue if none of the above has helped.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!