Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeevansahu1818
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting Designer is not working

I am using Nprinting Designer 19.4.

Currently I am not able to edit the existing Nprinting reports and not able to create new report. When I am trying to work on edit template and saving and doing preview I am getting the old report's preview. The new or edited version are not reflecting. 

I connected with infra team and uninstalled and reinstalled the Nprinting designer in my local machine still the issue persist. Then I upgraded to 2013 version still the issue persist. 

Can anyone help on this? 

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @jeevansahu1818 

Please note that NPrinting Server and Designer MUST be the same version at all times. If your designer is a different version than your NP server, you will have issues and have likely corrupted your NPrinting report.

Secondly, 

You are on a older and unsupported version of NPrinting Designer.

You must upgrade Both NPrinting Server and Designer to ensure to a supported version to ensure normal operation.

(but again the report itself 'might' be damaged and may need to be re-created.

Upgrade and test again.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Upgrading-...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting February 2019 is no longer supported. Please upgrade your installation to a supported version (latest is better) and try again.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @jeevansahu1818 

Please note that NPrinting Server and Designer MUST be the same version at all times. If your designer is a different version than your NP server, you will have issues and have likely corrupted your NPrinting report.

Secondly, 

You are on a older and unsupported version of NPrinting Designer.

You must upgrade Both NPrinting Server and Designer to ensure to a supported version to ensure normal operation.

(but again the report itself 'might' be damaged and may need to be re-created.

Upgrade and test again.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Upgrading-...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting February 2019 is no longer supported. Please upgrade your installation to a supported version (latest is better) and try again.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.