cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlikuser09
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting Filter Error

I'm trying to apply a filter for my Nprinting  however it's showing the below-mentioned error( this was the second filter I used however the first one worked)

Failed generation of report fb691c8d-66a6-4af7-921c-8b378326e02b for user a4d105b0-144f-41ed-8197-bff4aec66d03. ERROR: Cannot apply filter Filters: [Fields: [Name: F\Exclude customers, ConnectionId: ba8f521d-880f-41e8-b3a4-d71cdd2167ed, Values: [String:Y], Override: True, Void: False, SelectExcluded: False], Variables: [], Void: False], Bookmark: , Void: False to current document data

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Qlikuser09

Can you check your app for 'always one selected' dimension properties in use?

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Qlikuser09

Can you check your app for 'always one selected' dimension properties in use?

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Are you able to apply both filters directly in Qlik Sense.

As Frank mentioned if you have always one selected values in your app you need to remove them, if not I guess your filters are creating "not possible" selection to be applied. One filter is exluding another one.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.