Hi All ,

Currently We have new Fiscal Period and Fiscal year Settings

The Fiscal Period is same as the monthly period except have different range 

Example Fiscal Period

1 = the first month  which will be January 1 to January 24

2 = 2nd month which will be January 25 to February 24

3 = 3rd month which will be February 25 to March 24 so on except for December

12= 12 month which will be November 25 to december 31

We already have the filter for it but the problem is i need to do it in Nprinting so report will be broadcast via monthly fiscal period, for now what i did is create a filter just put the current fiscal month and year , i just update it monthly, but it is very hard i might forget to update it. Please help

Eduard23_1-1669629129868.png

Eduard23_0-1669628974368.png

Eduard23_2-1669629212591.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You can create dynamic filters by using formulas instead of fixed values https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Static-dynamic-fi... and, maybe, you already have the formula to calculate the fiscal period in the reload script of the Qlik Sense app. Note that you have to use Qlik Sense formulas.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You can create dynamic filters by using formulas instead of fixed values https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Static-dynamic-fi... and, maybe, you already have the formula to calculate the fiscal period in the reload script of the Qlik Sense app. Note that you have to use Qlik Sense formulas.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Eduard23
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi ok, i will test it, for the formula honestly don't have it yet. Need to test