Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dharanidharan_DD

Nprinting User Details in Report

Dear Friends,

How to use Nprinting user details like Name, Department details in the Report.

I Need to send the same report to 3 Managers in that branch, which His name and ID. I'm using a branch filter for the report

to show each one name in the report what I can do. it's possible to add User's details in that report.

Qlik NPrinting 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You need to load user info data to qlik sense app (this can be island table), then create filter for each user to link it with this data (user filter) .

there is no way you can directly put user info into report other than workaround i mentioned above. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You need to load user info data to qlik sense app (this can be island table), then create filter for each user to link it with this data (user filter) .

there is no way you can directly put user info into report other than workaround i mentioned above. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.