cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clarcombefmsb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Nprinting not creating a file in a folder on the Nprint Server

I am not getting any reports generated on my C:\NprintingReports server on my Nprint server.

I have done the following as per another mail

Created dummy users which write to C:\NprintingReports\<Dept>

Assigned variable style filters to the users

Created a group with the users in

Executed that report for that group.

However, the report folder remains stubbornly empty. I see the reports in the Newstand though.

What could I be doing wrong ?

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
clarcombefmsb
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The problem was actually between the chair and the keyboard. I didn't realise that the + sign on the destinations meant I could add an output folder.

All fixed now. Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

It is possible that you are experiencing some known issues related to NP Feb. 2021 regarding folder variables as destinations.

This an many fixes made after Feb. 2021 NPrinting can be found in the latest version of NPrinting. 
The original fix was made in May 2021 SR 1 (see attached) but recommend upgrading to the most recent version of NPrinting to ensure compatibility with your version of Qlik Sense and to leverage all bug fixes made since NP Feb. 2021.

Further, to deliver correctly to folder locations there are a couple of solutions:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
clarcombefmsb
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The problem was actually between the chair and the keyboard. I didn't realise that the + sign on the destinations meant I could add an output folder.

All fixed now. Thanks