cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raju_6952
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting pixel perfect report

Hi, I have table created table but need s,no for that. i used formul rowno() but its generting sequence like 1,1,1 not 1,2,3...

Raju_6952_0-1692724894417.png

the ouput :

Raju_6952_2-1692725405617.png

ny idea how to get 1.2.3 like that.

Thnaks,

Raju

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Raju_6952

You are using archaic version of NPrinting 16.8 which is no longer supported and I cannot test with it. That may/may not be a case regarding your issue but we will not know. Upgrade/migration to supported version may be solution.

When I am using PixelPerfect I put "RowNo(Total)" expression as a measure in my straight table, then use it as a level in PixelPerfect template and I use that level in detailed report. Everything works as expected for me.

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1692760122728.png

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Raju_6952

You are using archaic version of NPrinting 16.8 which is no longer supported and I cannot test with it. That may/may not be a case regarding your issue but we will not know. Upgrade/migration to supported version may be solution.

When I am using PixelPerfect I put "RowNo(Total)" expression as a measure in my straight table, then use it as a level in PixelPerfect template and I use that level in detailed report. Everything works as expected for me.

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1692760122728.png

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Raju_6952
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for the update 😃, will check and let you know.
Raju_6952
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz,

Thanks for the Solution, It works pretty well.