Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II

On demand Qlikview

Hello,

I have a qlikview on demand reports , and in npritning i have 3 charts which is having current year data followed by previous year.

In qlikview NPrinting

I seleceted 2019 year, so that my chart will have 2019 and 2018 data. It works prefeclty as expected while runnimg thru nprinting

ON demand Qlikview

When i made the same year selection and generate on demand report 2 of my cahrt have 2028 and 2017 data and not 2019 and 2018 data.. but the one chart is good eas expected.

I have darg and drop all the three charts in excel.

Anyone faced this issue???

2 Replies
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry ot is 2018 and 2017 data not 2028

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Your issue is not clear to me. Please specify the version of Qlik NPrinting you are using and maybe add some screenshots.

It seems an issue about filters, so I suggest you to start to check them.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.