Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vitaliichupryna
Creator III
Creator III

Pixel Perfect - Table with images

Hi,

Is this possible to create table with images in the pixel perfect. Client asks me add pictures of products, I created table with product name and link to product picture, but Pixel perfect doesn't them as pictures and show only links.

Thanks,

Vitalii

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Vitalii,

Are you using Qlik NPrinting with Qlik Sense or QlikView?

Please see the following section in our help which shows how to add images to a PixelPerfect Report:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/PixelPerfectReports/Understand-...

1. Right-click the Images node, and then select Add objects.
  2. Select a QlikView object from the list that appears, and then drag and drop the new image onto the template.

A new picture box is created.

3. To specify the image position, select the image area with the mouse and move it until you reach the desired position.
  4. To change the image area, select one of the blue squares in the corner or in the middle of a side and adjust to desired position.
  5. Use the Sizing property to set the image behavior.

If this answered your question, please mark as an Acceptable Solution.

Regards,

Eva

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Eva_B 

I think you have misunderstood the original question.

The question was: Is this possible to create table with images in the pixel perfect, not how to drag and drop image on pixel perfect template. 

I agree with author of this question that it would be quite usefull to be able to create images in the table (just like you can create sparklines in the PixelPerfect table. This would be especialy usefull for shopping lists, auction lists or maybe even something like countries with flags next to names.

So once again:

Is it possible to create pixel perfect table and have images as one of the column. (see image)

OR

Given instructions you gave us - did you mean that we just put image object next to table and try to generate image of it next to each row of the table?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Both:

Thank you for the clarification.

I am checking with my Internal Teams and will let you know once I receive some feedback.

Regards,

Eva

Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Both:

I received some feedback from my team.

Have you seen the following Community Link: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/How-to-add-dynamic-images-in-a-PixelPerfect-t...

How to add dynamic images in a PixelPerfect template with Qlik Sense data 

Please let me know if this assists with what you are trying to accomplish?

Thanks!

Eva

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

yesss.

now i just need to test it 🙂

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.