cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HenryM
Contributor
Contributor

Prevent Nprinting to add extra rows in Excel

I am facing a problem with a Excel report that I am preparing in Nprinting June 2020 using Qlik Sense.

I have a simple application in Qlik Sense with two tables, those to tables have a relation 1-N.

So I have a static format in Excel and in need to paste some information from the main table and some information from the child table.

The thing is that everytime I paste a field from the child table Nprintng is adding new lines to the excel file, instead of paste them on my predefined format.

Is there a workaround for this? I tried to paste everything in a extra colum that I hide, and referencing the cells using "=" however this reference is also updated, so this workaround does not work.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I suggest you study official documentation. Feature you may want to play with is described here:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2020/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Designer-pro...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I suggest you study official documentation. Feature you may want to play with is described here:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2020/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Designer-pro...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
HenryM
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you, I was able to solve the problem.