Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stefania_f
Contributor II
Contributor II

Print title- NPrinting

Hello,

I need to insert in the Custom Header in the Print Titles as a free text, also the result of a Formulas object with the name "Val".

How do I recall the formula? Entering <Val> like this?

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @stefania_f 

Thank you for clarifying your requirement.

It is not possible to perform that specific requirement as NPrinting cannot enumerate tags or formulas typed into a Microsoft office document header or footer.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000026081

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @stefania_f 

Can you add a screenshot here of exactly where you are working. For example, are you referring to the NPrinting template editor? Are you editing a Qlik Sense sheet? or a QlikView document?

Can you describe what exactly is your requirement in terms of expected output is? Perhaps you could also include a mockup image of what you are are trying to accomplish.

Thank you...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

As suggested by Frank, having a screenshot will be helpful. In any case I think you need to create a Formula in the template as explained in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2019/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/Formulas.htm.

Then drag and drop the formula in the column header cell.

Of course, before you have to drag and drop each single column (you cannot drag and drop a single tag for the entire table) and delete the original header.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
stefania_f
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

i am referring to the NPrinting template editor. I want insert an formula  (<Data_Monitoraggio> in the print titles of  Nprinting template excel.

Example.PNG

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @stefania_f 

Thank you for clarifying your requirement.

It is not possible to perform that specific requirement as NPrinting cannot enumerate tags or formulas typed into a Microsoft office document header or footer.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000026081

I hope this helps to answer your question.