Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Malek2
Partner - Contributor III

Publish Nprinting reports to specific Stream on the Qlik Hub

hello,

i've created a report in nprinting and i publish it to the QlikSense hub.

my problem is that i want all users to see the report, but acctually only the users with professional licence can see the report.

there's any solution to publish the report in a specific Stream so that the users with analyzer licence can see the reports?

Regrads.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Actually they did respond just a short while ago and they suspect that Analyzer/Professional is not the issue.

To that point, can tell me if the NP publish task recipients that you added include the Analyzer users?
The point here is that whomever you send reports to:

1. You should have their NPrinting user accounts mapped to their domain accounts in the NP web console (admin>users)
  2. You need to ensure that you add the NP user account to the NP publish task

If you haven't done points 1 and 2, the users may not see the reports.

Just another thing to check...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Malek2

Which version of Qlik Sense are you running in this environment?

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Malek2
Author

@Frank_S

QlikSene April or February 2020 

Frank_S
Support
Support

@Malek2

Check that there aren't any QS rules that might be interfering with Analyzer user access.

I've also asked the question to our internal R&D teams but I suspect this 'might' require a support ticket if there are no QS rules blocking Analyzer users.

Kind regards...

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When posting new conversation in the community please invest the needed time to add the labels with the correct versions of the software you are using. This is very important because the answer can change based on the version. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Malek2
Author

hello 

@Frank_S 

i checked the user access and i didn't found any think can helps me

@Ruggero_Piccoli i added the labels needed

thanks

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Malek2

I suggest:

• Upgrade your Qlik Sense to a supported version (April 2020 support soon to end) and test again
  • If you prefer, submit a support request (but submit this as a Qlik Sense support issue as this is a Qlik Sense issue rather than NPrinting.)

Kind regards...

Malek2
Author

Hello @Frank_S 

• i tried with another client environment (QlikSense November 2021, Nprinting May 2021) and the same result
  • yes i already created a ticket

thanks for your time, and please keep me in touche if the R&D gave you a solution and i will let you up to date when Qlik Support respond on the ticket.

Regrads  

Thanks

Frank_S
Support
Support

Actually they did respond just a short while ago and they suspect that Analyzer/Professional is not the issue.

To that point, can tell me if the NP publish task recipients that you added include the Analyzer users?
The point here is that whomever you send reports to:

1. You should have their NPrinting user accounts mapped to their domain accounts in the NP web console (admin>users)
  2. You need to ensure that you add the NP user account to the NP publish task

If you haven't done points 1 and 2, the users may not see the reports.

Just another thing to check...

Kind regards...

Malek2
Author

hello,

thanks, the problem was related to the user domain account

Regrads