Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik NPrinting Enginee Service not star after upgrade (17.2.0 to 17.2.1) and new installations

Hi Dear QV Community

Yesterday i donwloaded the new realease to Qlik NPrinting (17.2.1) and made an upgrade from 17.2.0 (Works fine in this version) to 17.2.1, i followed the steps from Release Notes (1. Backup, 2. Stop All Servives 3. Verify the stoped proccess 4. Upgrade) when the installation process finished the Qlik NPrinting Service not runs, some times show me error message "error 1067 the process terminated unexpectedly".

Some notes:

1) The QlikView Desktop version is 11.2 SR15, are licensed with a Local Client

2) The user that runs Qlik NPrinting Windows Services are included in local administrator group and logon as a services local policies.

3) The other Qlik NPrinting Windows Services works fine.

Actions to try solve the issue, but not works

1) I tried with full unistalation, clearing all files (AppData, ProgramData, Common Files, Program Files) and made a new installation with 17.2.1 installer files

2) Install a new server (virtual machine) With Windows 2012 R2 Ent Ed, installed .Net Framework 4.6.2, made all prerequisites respect to the windows user services, local policies, adminisrtator groups, QlikView Desktop licenced, all windows updates installed.

Thanks for ur help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

The solution is upgrade to 17.2.2 and works fine

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III