Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik NPrinting February 2019 Entity Tag Error PowerPoint

Hello,

I am currently working with Qlik NPrinting February 2019 in order to create a PowerPoint report. However, I have been experiencing a certain error while doing this, specifically the entity tag error. I have the same Designer version as the server NPrinting is installed both February as I stated before. The office suite I have installed in Office 2019.

I have created an index slide in the editor in which I linked a picture to a specific one, once I add a hyperlink to another slide, this error appears. 

I hope you can give me some advice on how I can solve this error or maybe understand why it occurs. 

Screenshot_4.png

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you refreshed the connection cache? Are you sure that all tags used in the template have correspondent entities in the source app?

Can you post screenshots of the template?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Mr. Ruggero,

Now, I have just reloaded the connection metadata, I started a new blank PowerPoint report yesterday (I was using a template made by somebody else) by just generating single slides. I have not used loop pages yet, and I have not gotten that error so far. Additionally, I also checked the entities with the option available; everything works fine. I add one slide and I save or save and quit mainly because that is when I get the error. 

I am using static content, hyperlinks to reach other pages and loops and those cover with numbers to highlight the sections. As I said before, I have not used loops yet because when I reorder the pages I also got the entity tag error. 

Screenshot_5.png

In this image, you can see that I am exporting tables from Qlik, but they are not images because of a problem I had with the extension. I created tables in PowerPoint in which I assigned letters to the columns (a1,a2,a3)  

Screenshot_7.png

Something like this. 

Screenshot_8.png

Thank you so much for your help and your reply!