Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AzharQlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qliksense Nprinting - Proof of Concept

Hello,

We have a requirement from a client to replicate mail merge functionality available with MS Word, Excel in Qliksense.

We have found that this can be achieved through the Nprinting solution.

We want to create a Proof of Concept ( demo ) and present it to client.  The challenge is We have a Qliksense Desktop personal edition. Qliksense Nprinting cannot connect to Qliksense Desktop Personal edition.

Does anyone know if we can use some instance available online to create a demo like the demos available for Qliksense and Qlikview on Qlik site.

Can we Connect from Qlik - Cloud to Nprinting and create a similar functionality. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I will start with basic question - do you have NPrinitng license in first place? If you don't then you will need it anyway before you can connect to Qlik Sense.

Instead of trying to find a workaround simply contact your local Qlik or Qlik Partner and arrange Qlik Sense enterprise trial License directly from them and i guess on the same ocasion you could arrange NPrinting license.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

by the way - none of the available instances allow for NPrinting & Qlik Sense demo, also cloud is not supported... but this you can get directly from https://help.qlik.com as it lists supported configurations and minimum requirements
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I will start with basic question - do you have NPrinitng license in first place? If you don't then you will need it anyway before you can connect to Qlik Sense.

Instead of trying to find a workaround simply contact your local Qlik or Qlik Partner and arrange Qlik Sense enterprise trial License directly from them and i guess on the same ocasion you could arrange NPrinting license.

cheers

Lech

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

by the way - none of the available instances allow for NPrinting & Qlik Sense demo, also cloud is not supported... but this you can get directly from https://help.qlik.com as it lists supported configurations and minimum requirements
AzharQlik
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your reply. That is what the challenge is. We only have desktop available with us. I was wondering if we have a demo available for Nprinting the same way they have Qliksense and Qlikview. Thanks for your solution.