Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik NPrinting HTML reports on a website

Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to embed NPrinting HTML reports inside an existing website. I think it would be a task that would be done manually after the reports are generated because the zip file has to be unzipped and then someone should place the HTML code on the website. 

I hope you can help me with this doubt.

Best regards

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Rolando_Montero

This is not possible out of the box. That is, this is not a feature currently built into NPrinting.

However, you can send html reports to a network folder such as a shared sharepoint folder. Distributing reports to folders

Then have an external process automate the unzip the html.zip file and also automate uploading the unzipped contents such that it could be inserted/consumed within web page.

I personally have no specific steps but others here might come up with something.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello @Frank_S ,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have been testing this with Windows Power Shell which allows me to unzip the file generated by Nprinting. 

Thanks and have a wonderful day

Frank_S
Support
Support

No worries!

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!