Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shi
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik NPrinting Table in a Level (Word Template)

Hi to everyone!

I am using Qlik NPrinting to build a template in word format.

I created a table inside a level, then the output creates many tables, one for each value of the field level.

There is a way to avoid the interruption of the table between two pages, having also more tables in the same page?

I tried two ways but it didn't work:

-the page break a the end of the table and inside the level; in output I got one table for each page.

-the page break at the end of the level, in output I got more tables in one page but them are interrupted between pages.

Thanks a lot!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The attached example uses the Sense Beginner's tutorial data. 

I placed the Level tag to display the value in the related table to keep them together, otherwise there is the risk to have the title in a page and the table in the following.

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1623922270272.png

Select the whole table -> Layout -Properties

Ruggero_Piccoli_1-1623922319221.png

Check this flag -> Ok and run a preview

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Shi 

Can you share an example of your requirement by sharing:

• Expected Results (share an image or mock up)
  • Actual Results (share and image of what you are experiencing)
  • Note: if you have sensitive data, you should redact your images to 'erase' any such information as this is a public forum)

Also might come in handy to know:

• NPrinting version
  • Qlik Sense version

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The attached example uses the Sense Beginner's tutorial data. 

I placed the Level tag to display the value in the related table to keep them together, otherwise there is the risk to have the title in a page and the table in the following.

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1623922270272.png

Select the whole table -> Layout -Properties

Ruggero_Piccoli_1-1623922319221.png

Check this flag -> Ok and run a preview

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.