Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melghandour89
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik NPrinting upgrade from Feb 18 to Feb 19

Hello experts,

I am trying to Upgrade Nprinting FEB 2018 to FEB 2019 faced error. Attached is log, could you help.

NPrinting installed on Windows Server 2012 R2

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

If your NP server is not connected to the internet, then it may be having difficulty updating .NET framework correctly.

Check the following article which contains mitigation steps if your NPrinting server is not connected to the internet.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000039702

If this does not solve the issue, then I suggest to start a support case with the Qlik Support desk or your with your Qlik Support partner.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
melghandour89
Author

thanks for your replay , let me check and I'll come back
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Give a check also to the log file "C:\Users\QLIKSE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Qlik_NPrinting_Server_February_2019_20190219105826_000_QlikNPrintingRepoService.log" or attach it to the support case.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.