Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dabad
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Nprinting Pivot table is not working properly

Hi,

I am using Qlik Pivot table that has 2 columns (Year, Month) as you can see in the screen shot below:

Dabad_0-1658396024141.png

I have tried to add this table in Nprinting with drag and drop 

Dabad_1-1658396109771.png

Dabad_3-1658396218592.png

But as you can see i don't have months. Could you please tell me what can be a reason ?

My Qlik Sense version is : august 2021 Patch 7

Qlik NPrinting : May 2021 SR3

Thank you in advance for your help.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Super! I am pleased to hear it.

By the way, It is customary and greatly appreciated to 'like' and or mark a working response as an 'Accepted Solution'. 
It is also a good idea and procedure to create a new discussion thread for new questions otherwise the issues and answers might confuse on the original issue.

Please start a new thread with new images, steps to reproduce, expected results and actual results.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

11 Replies
torres49505
Contributor
Contributor

From https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2018/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/Pivot-table-Excel...

Do the following:

Click the Options dropdown menu under the PivotTable Tools - Analyze tab.
Select the Data tab.
Select the Refresh data when opening the file check box.
Set Number of items to retain per field to None.
Click OK at the bottom of the PivotTable Options dialog window.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

This is not a native Qlik Sense Pivot table and looks like some sort of extension - right?

If that is the case contact developer who developed that extension for support or change your object to natively supported Qlik Sense objects. 

As a alternative I would suggest building native excel pivot table - details how to do this are available on help site https://help.qlik.com

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Dabad
Author

Hi Lech,

It was Vizlib extension but i tried also with Qlik Native Pivot table and the issue is the same:

I have contacted them of course but since the issue is also on Qlik Native Pivot table,they told me to contact Qlik support.

Dabad_0-1658405680610.png

Thanks

Dabad
Author

Hi,

Could you please provide me new link ? This one is not working on my side.

I am not able to find "Click the Options dropdown menu under the PivotTable Tools - Analyze tab".

Could you please provide me a screen shot.

Thanks a lot in advance

Frank_S
Support
Support

Try this please.

1. Create a new NP App

2. Create a new NP connection to your Qlik Sense app (containing your native QS pivot table) inside the new NP App

3. Create a new report inside the new NPApp/NPConnection

4. Create your NPrinting report with your Native Qlik Pivot table only.

Does it work?

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Dabad
Author

Hi Frank, 

I did all your steps described but i still have same issue.

I have created application Qlik sense and Nprinting again but nothing has been changed.

Dabad_0-1658479427973.png

Dabad_1-1658479454771.png

Thank you 

Frank_S
Support
Support

Ok try this. 

Use the attached QVF and create a similar pivot table using the native Qlik Pivot Table chart

Then upload this QVF here again so we can perform tests.

Thanks!

Dabad
Author

Hi Frank,

Here it is QVF file.

Thank you.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Dabad

It works under these conditions.

• You are running NPrinting May 2021 SR 4 or newer versions
  • You must select the 'fully expanded' checkbox in the chart's 'presentation' properties
  • Reload the NP connection

Kind regards...