Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdean1012
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Straight Table as Image - Headers Disappear in NPrinting PowerPoint Report

Good morning/afternoon!

I am using NPrinting to create an executive PowerPoint summary.  In this PowerPoint, I insert a Qlik Sense table as an image.  I must be an image to preserve conditional coloring from Qlik Sense.

However, intermittently, but often, the headers from the table image disappear when the PowerPoint is generated by NPrinting.  This seems to happen when using both a straight Table and a Table Box.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!!

jdean1012_0-1603223475694.png

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

What is your Qlik Sense version, is it supported?? meaning it is on the same release or newer than NPrinting?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
jdean1012
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the reply!  Both Qlik Sense and NPrinting are April 2020 release.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suggest you to try to upgrade to latest version (November 2020 at the moment) to be sure it is not an already solved bug.

Check the logs (also in debug if normal have nothing) to see if there are some specific error messages.

Otherwise open a support ticket with all we need to reproduce the issue.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.