Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TobiasD
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Radar Chart - Qlik NPrinting

Hello everyone!

I am facing problems with including radarcharts in Qlik NPrinting. It seems, that the size of the chart is limited to some size where the legend of the chart is not visible. The goal is to make the legend of the chart visible. 
I've tried to enlargen the chart but it does not seem to work properly. 

TobiasD_0-1643271282752.png

Do you have any experiences with this issue? 

Thanks in advandce!
Regarts

Tobias

Labels (2)
9 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What is the template you are trying to use? Excel, html…other? 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
TobiasD
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hello, we are using PowerPoint!
Thanks!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ok. You may use those setting then:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimension-M...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just to add to that - those settings work like screen resolution. If you have low resolution screen Qlik Sene object may hide legends, labels etc.. high resolution screens will allow you to output more detail. Those controls in nprinting force printing of image with set resolution

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hey there team!

I got the same question from a partner through another channel.

In any case, I did some tests, got the same results as @TobiasD

Next I took NPrinting out of the equation.

I exported the radar chart containing a legend directly out of Qlik Sense app.

The legend did not appear. (QS Sept. 2020 Patch 2)

@Ruggero_Piccoli to me, this seems a QS defect?

Can someone else here perform the same image export test in your QS environment?

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Frank_S 

You are right, it seems like QS bug - it is not legend simply hiding due to responsive design. I have the same behaviour as you and legend is not being exported to image at all.

I tested on QS August 2021 Patch 2 and on QS February 2022 Internal.

cheers

Lech

Frank_S
Support
Support

@Lech_Miszkiewicz

Thanks for confirming! ...and you verified its the same QS issue in a couple of most recent versions..Awesome.

@TobiasD

I would suggest testing as we have as described above.

Then submitting a support request about this to the Qlik Support desk...as a QS defect.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Reading the thread I also had the impression that there is something anomalous that deserves to be investigated. I also did a research to see if it is a known fact but I could not find anything.

I suggest opening a ticket with all the details you need to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
TobiasD
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi, 

thank you for all the answers, I will try this the same way as you described it and then open a support ticket. 

Regards,

Tobias