Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III

Reasons of different delivery time for reports

Hi experts,

Many times I was writing about NPrinting reports, because I have problem with sending them.

I would like to know what can be reasons of different delivery time for reports. It is not okay that one morning report comes at 8:00, other morning at 9:00, other at 8:35...etc

This is not just about one application, or report...This is happening in different reports...

What can I check, where I can see what is happening? Logs don't say anything.

I am using NPrinting April 2018.

Thanks,

Jasmina

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Creation of NPrinting reports is mainly dependent on your Qlik Application and QlikView or Qlik Sense server performance,so the first thing to look at is its performance.

If i was asked about things to consider i would point to:

• QlikView or Qlik Sense server hardware (no of CPU and RAM - here it all depends on how many expressions Qlik has to calculate at the same time. If number of expressions is big, then the more CPU you allocate the better)
  • No of rows in Qlik application used for NPrinting reports
  • Workload / Stress on QlikView/Qlik Sense server (how many users access it at the time, what is its capacity, how are the resources etc..)
  • Expressions used in QlikView / Qlik Sense
  • In general Qlik Application and its performance is the main driver!

The second part depends on NPrinitng template and following factors

• Numbers of Pages,Levels, Recipients with recipient filters

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.