cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RheaQv12
Creator
Creator

Reload Task in Np 16.3 - Is it available in Np Feb 2019

Hi All, I could not find through the google search … when migrating from Np 16.3 to Np Feb 2019 we have one .nsq file where one of the task is reload task (reload the .qvw file ) - I looked at the options in Np feb 2019 and I do not see this

do I have to create the task in QMC for the same .qvw? or is there any other option in Np feb 2019 from where I can reload.qvw file - thanks in advance and really appreciate your time

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Reload task in Nprinting 17+ is not available. If you just need to reload this app you can use QMC (as you mentioned) or if you need dependencies then I suggest you use NPrinitng API to first reload QVW/QVF app and then run NPrinting.

re API you can read more here:

https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/04/08/nprinting-api-qlik-rest-subroutines/

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Reload task in Nprinting 17+ is not available. If you just need to reload this app you can use QMC (as you mentioned) or if you need dependencies then I suggest you use NPrinitng API to first reload QVW/QVF app and then run NPrinting.

re API you can read more here:

https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/04/08/nprinting-api-qlik-rest-subroutines/

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
RheaQv12
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Lech.