cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report Names in NPrinting Logs

Hi Experts

We are using on demand functionality to generate NPrinting reports on demand. Doing this we are facing a lot of performance issues like report being in queue for hours and never generates a report.

I am exploring the logs (WebEngine, Engine and Scheduler) but could not find any logs giving me info on which report is taking maximum time to generate or analysis around report generation performance.

Have I missed any part here? or logs related to report names are not available at the moment in NPrinting?

Waiting for the expert comments/suggestions. Qlik NPrinting

Regards,

Brian

1 Reply
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hi Brian,

Typically if you navigate to Admin - Task Executions and then click on the Report it will present you with an ID that you can search on in your Scheduler Logs.

Or you can search via the QVW name or Qlik Sense App ID in the Engine / WebEngine logs.

But, since you are using On Demand you typically need to ensure DEBUG Logging is enabled per the documentation here:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/Troubleshooting/Troubleshooting...

When I troubleshoot On Demand issues, I usually run Chrome - Dev Tools in the background to capture any issues that could be occurring.

I hope this information helps.

If this post has answered your question please mark it as the "Solution."

Regards,

Eva