Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sogloqlik
Creator II
Creator II

Row number or column number cannot be zero

Hi.

I have created an HTML Report with nested levels and a table in the bottom level. The report is sent by email to our sales managers with a user filter for each one of them. Some of the managers get an Email with an error message. For those mangers, the task log shows the following message: "Row number or column number cannot be zero".

What does it mean?

Thx.

PS - We are running NPrinting May 2021 With QlikSense May 2022

Labels (1)
14 Replies
sogloqlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi.

The Table is native Qlik Sense straight table - the exact same table as the visible one, the measure is the same, only the dim is different. I tried to create it again in the same sheet, different sheet, in a different NP report - nothing, So i guess it has something to do with the Dim itself.

Cheers.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please check if you are using not supported, or partially supported, objects listed at https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-objects-supp...

Be sure to:

1. create the new straight table in Qlik Sense by using only supported objects
  2. refresh the connection cache
  3. close and re-open the Designer because the cache is read-only on opening

Then you should be able to see the new table in the lists.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sogloqlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you Ruggero for your answer.

Well, problem solved. and the reason is quite annoying considering the time I have spent:
The problem was that the dimension had the '=' sign before the field.. I guess it was a table dim (which works fine) and someone saved it as a master item and the system interpreted it as a calculated dimension.

Again, Too many hours spent....😡

Motty

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks a lot for sharing the solution: it will help many other readers in the future!

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Like i said-calculated dimension, and yes, = sign in front of the field name makes it calculated dimension (also in master items as well as in the dimension in table).  = sign appears as soon as you click on fx icon so it is easy to miss that if you dont pay attention. 
I am glad you got this sorted though. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.