cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waterscg
Creator
Creator

Security role membership

How can I quickly see the users that belong to a security role?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There is not a native official feature to show all the users that have a selected security role but you can install the NPrinting Governance Dashboard that has a sheet with this information. Refer to https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-NPrinting-Governance-Dashboard-Version-... to download and installation instructions.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There is not a native official feature to show all the users that have a selected security role but you can install the NPrinting Governance Dashboard that has a sheet with this information. Refer to https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-NPrinting-Governance-Dashboard-Version-... to download and installation instructions.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
waterscg
Creator
Creator
Author

The "Users" sheet seemed an appropriate place to look but when I select an entry in the "Security Role (by User)" filter, the items in the Users table don't reduce to just those users in that security role.

The contents of the Users table's "Security Roles (by User)" column does show "1" for the users in the selected security role but I don't see a way to filter the table to just those users who have that value. What am I missing?